A number of things have happened since the last time a blogged here, I will try to recall them (Note to self: Blog more freqeuently, less memory intensive.)
On the subject of memory, my two sticks of 256MB SDRAM arrived safe and sound. I got them installed and running within 15 minutes of discovering them. Turns out tho my mobo can only see half of the RAM on each module, so I only doubled the memory. Alhough my server appears to be a lot speedier with 256MiB instead of 128MiB, currently ~120MiB is being used as cache so there is still plenty of room for more services.
I have been doing lots of Minerva work over the past few days, trying to stablise the code and what not. I have made good progress, I need to commit my latest round of code so the other guys can get working on it too.